Faith development and fellowship are life-long pursuits. We have programs for men, women, and families to help nurture faith and friendship all through life.
Weekly Prayer Group
- Each Wednesday at 9 am a small group of people meet at the church to pray for Elmira Mennonite Church, the Elmira community, the broader Christian church, and the world.
- Everyone is welcome to attend. Prayer requests can also be sent to the church office email@example.com. if you would appreciate a group of people praying for you.
Faith Exploration Classes for Adults or Youth
- Approximately once a year Elmira Mennonite Church offers a series of classes for anyone interested in exploring the Mennonite faith in a deeper way.
- There are separate classes held specifically for youth and for adults.
- The adults meet for approximately 12 weeks in the fall and winter.
- For more information contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone in the congregation can join a fellowship group. Fellowship groups get together once a month or once every few months (each group decides) for social activities and fellowship.
- Groups could go to the zoo, share a picnic in the park, have a pool party and BBQ, catch a ball game, or any other activity that the group decides.
- Some of our fellowship groups study the Bible together, and meet every two weeks.
- Fellowship groups are a great way to get to know people in the congregation.
- For more information, contact Paster Jonathan at jbrubacherEMC@gmail.com.
Women of Mennonite Church Eastern Canada
- Women of all ages meet at Elmira Mennonite Church on the second Tuesday of the month from September-June. Devotions and coffee are at 9:30 am but you can come and go at any time during the day.
- There is a Bible study at 9:30 am. The rest of the day is spent knotting comforters, quilting, and doing other handiwork (like knitting) that participants bring along.
- Our quilts, comforters, and financial offerings support our own work and work in our community and around the world.
- Everyone is invited to join our group. No experience necessary!
- For more information, contact the church office at email@example.com.
- Men of all ages meet at Crossroads Restaurant at 10:00 am on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month for conversation and fellowship.