In Preschool–Grade 5 we seek to have fun learning about God, the Bible, church, and faith.
- During worship we have a children's story. This is a time for the children to come to the front of the church to hear a story and learn about the Bible. Parents are welcome to come forward with young or shy children.
- Children age 5 through Grade 8 are dismissed near the end of the worship service for a time of singing together. This group, called Kids Praise, regularly sings in the Sunday morning service.
- Every Sunday from September-May we have an education hour for all children and youth aged 2-18+. Children study the Bible, do crafts, and other activities.
- Vacation Bible School runs each summer during the first week of July. This is a free program for all children and junior youth going into JK-Grade 8.
- For more information about any children's program, contact Pastor Jonathan at jbrubacherEMC@gmail.com.