Spring 2019 Learn To Events
Elmira Mennonite Church is offering two Learn How To events this spring: how to attract birds and make egg cheese. Both events will be held at the church (58 Church St. W., Elmira) and require registration as spots are limited.
The Learn To Attract Birds event is being held on Saturday, March 30th from 10:30 am to 12 pm. Cost is $5 and attendees need to be at least 10-years-old.
The Learn To Make Egg Cheese is being held Thursday, April 11th starting at 7 pm.
To register for either or both events, contact the church office by phone at 519-669-5123 ext. 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Challenge in a Year
Join EMC in Reading through the Whole Bible in a Year! Download a copy of our plan to start your journey through the Bible!
To dig deeper into what you read, join a BFG (Bible Focus Group) that meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays (7 pm) or Sundays (11 am).
For more information contact the church by phone at 519-669-5123 ext. 2 or by email at email@example.com. Click here to download the Bible in a Year Challenge poster.
Throughout the Year at EMC
"Learn To" Events
- Several times each year we offer one-time evening or afternoon events where you can try a new hobby or skill.
- These opportunities are especially for people from the community who may not have any other experience with church.
- Come for a friendly, welcoming time of refreshments, fun, and new experiences.
- Events may include learning to make pickles, baking a pie, quilting a hot pad, etc.
- Anyone is welcome, but registration is required to ensure enough space and supplies.
- Once every few months musicians from the community are welcome to join musicians from Elmira Mennonite Church for a casual night of playing music together.
- Each night will have a particular focus (blue grass, classical, jazz) and sheet music will be provided for those who would like it.
- Bring your own instrument and meet others who also share a love of music.
- Watch the website for dates and details.