All visitors are welcome to worship, fellowship, and faith development activities. We encourage you to browse the entire website to get a feel for who we are as a church and as Christians. These activities are specific events to welcome new people to the church in a friendly and casual atmosphere with times to ask questions.
For more information or registration contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn To Events
- Several times each year we offer one-time evening or afternoon events where you can try a new hobby or skill.
- These opportunities are especially for people from the community who may not have any other experience with church.
- Come for a friendly, welcoming time of refreshments, fun, and new experiences.
- Events may include learning to make pickles, baking a pie, quilting a hot pad, etc.
- Anyone is welcome, but registration is required to ensure enough space and supplies.
- Once every few months musicians from the community are welcome to join musicians from Elmira Mennonite Church for a casual night of playing music together.
- Each night will have a particular focus (blue grass, classical, jazz) and sheet music will be provided for those who would like it.
- Bring your own instrument and meet others who also share a love of music.
- Watch the website for dates and details.